from Cooking Light
- 6 medium tomatoes, halved (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 12 rosemary sprigs
Preheat oven to 200°. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet; set aside.
Combine tomatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, and vinegar; toss gently. Place tomatoes, cut sides up, on rack. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 200° for 6 hours or until tender and slightly syrupy (do not overbake or tomatoes will be tough and chewy). Remove from oven; cool completely. Place 1/2 teaspoon cheese onto each tomato half. Fold slightly; secure each tomato half with 1 rosemary sprig. Place on a serving platter; drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.