from Serious Eats
Measurements of ingredients at your discretion:
- Delicata Squash
- Kosher salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- Season the insides with a bit of kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Perhaps you’d like to try a pinch of nutmeg, a dash of curry powder, some ginger? It’s up to you. Make enough of these and you can create a slightly different taste with each meal.
- Throw them into a small casserole dish. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and a pat of butter. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast until the squash is soft and yields to your fork, about 30 minutes.